Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ben Kaplan Update

Our international model, Ben Kaplan, is now in India.  Within the first 2 weeks he landed a TV role in a top Indian series.  He is also personal training new clients in Mumbai.  Here is what Ben posted:

After a few days of going back and forth, the production house has decided to give me the part of of "John Lang" in the Indian TV Show, "Jhansi Ki Rani" on ZeeTV, look it up online, its one of the biggest shows in India... This is no joke, what did I get myself into?? Now I am supposed to act while speaking Hindi?!?!? (0 experience in both!) I'm going to knock it outta the park, read my journals for the full story!
To follow Ben around the world visit his site for all the journals, WhereisBenKaplan.com.  Follow his Facebook page to get up to the minute updates.